• Clean the entire structure completely with Periodi-Clean based on the instructions given below.
• Remove all lime and cement residues as soon as they occur to prevent them from penetrating the surface.
• Protect the paint layer with Maxi-Gloss to avoid any new deposits of dirt, since this seals the pores in the paint layer with a waxy substance that is safe to use on paint.
• Periodic maintenance refers to intermediate cleaning. This mostly includes cleaning the glass sections and, for example, wiping off the window profiles with the chamois cloth which still contains soap residues. However, it is also important that this type of cleaning is followed up with clean, cold water to remove cleaning agent residues. Under the influence of UV / IR radiation from the sun, residues or cleaning agents and recurring contamination (dust, rain, etc.) can lead to irreparable damage on the painted surfaces, resulting in a loss or aesthetic value. Recommended cleaning product: Periodi-Clean.
• Annual maintenance consists of more thorough cleaning than that during periodic maintenance. The goal is to remove all the dirt that has been deposited during the year. Recommended cleaning product: Periodi-Clean.
• After the annual maintenance has been carried out, it is advised to protect the paint layer with Maxi-Gloss. This will also protect the layer of paint against new deposits of dirt.
• Depending on the surrounding environment, the frequency of the annual maintenance may need to be increased (rural, near industrial areas, coastal area, urban area, ...).